There are accidents and incidents that can happen at any point in life. Therefore, it is always great to be prepared for any eventuality. One of such incidents is bee sting or wasp sting. When a wasp or a bee stings you, it leads to an allergic reaction. In most cases, it leads to swelling, itching and redness at the affected area. When a bee or wasp stings you, it leaves a venomous toxin that leads to the allergic reaction. In the worst case scenario, the allergic reactions can turn fatal. Therefore, it is important to know the immediate course of action when this event occurs.
Understand the difference between an allergic and non-allergic reaction
It is important to understand the difference between an allergic reaction and non-allergic reaction. An allergic reaction can turn fatal. Therefore, you must seek medical help immediately. Signs of allergic reaction include: